Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

How’d you like to be a trendsetter this season?

Friendship

Fashion is all about experimenting each day with something new in the list, but for me fashion is something which gives me a comfortable, yet elegant look, something which I can carry with grace and yet make a fashion statement, making the crowd to follow my style. When I see in the past, I see myself making a complete wreck of a girly image; no doubt I was tagged as a tomboy. 

As I grew up to become more of a girl, I gradually evolved with more of fashion around me. I think that adds as a positive point, when you gradually appear from nowhere becoming someone you were never before and take the crowd in for a surprise when they have a first look at you after years of losing touch. Now that I love the attention, I am more in to keeping myself in vogue.

Charming
I have always had a bent towards accessories, as I like to keep it plain with fashion, I could never overcome the preciousness  friendship bracelets held for me, during my growing years and till this day, I love to adorn it over my wrist. Known to be a friendship band back in those days has now become a fashionable trend among the present youth.

This season it’s all about experimenting with bright colors, the makeup, the clothes, and the accessories, I recently had my pick of colorful charm bracelets with online shopping at Ettika jewelries, and I nearly fell flat with the artistic use of colorful shades of Garden Friendship Thread Braided Bracelet, which is enough to match with a floral tunic and a pair of flats, and I am all set to turn the heads.





Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment